- Advanced registration for the 2018-2019 dance season will be Tuesday, June 5, 2018 from 4-8pm at the studio.
- Fall registration will be Tuesday September 4th, 2018 from 4-8pm at the studio.
- Registration after September 4th may be done over the phone, online or by e-mail.
- In person registration will be at the studio: 113 Woodlawn Rd., Dartmouth, NS. The studio entrance is the door directly off the driveway.
- Information required on the registration form are: student name, names of parents or guardian, full mailing address, phone numbers, email addresses and any health issues.
- Fees are due by the 1st lesson of each term. A 10% billing fee will be added, if a bill has to be sent out.
- There is a discount included, when total number of hours taken per week, per dancer, is 3 or more hours. Discount does not apply to private lessons.
- No single class or monthly rates.
- Payment by cash or cheque only.
- Second and Third terms may be paid with postdated cheques dated for the first lesson of each term.
- $45.00 charge for returned cheques.
- NO refunds after the 2nd week of any term.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $35.00 per family (non-refundable)
- Listed rates are for classes with four or more students. If there are fewer than four, then the class may be shortened or the fee increased.
- Registration fee and first term fees are due in full in order to be registered
- Online Registration: We must receive payment for registration and first term fees in full by the first lesson, in order to keep your registration.